Sunday, September 10, 2017

What do you do for a detox diet? (without pills!) Anyone know a good one where you can lose weight fast? -

I want a realistic one (like not just orange peels for a month) where I can loose about 10lbs fast.Thankss :]

My aunt uses this herbal tea that she got from china town and swears by it. She lost 15 in 2 weeks. I just know its in an orange cylinder container with a girl in a blue bikini.

Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol, a natural weight loss supplement that I saved money on at theweightlossplace.com -Good luck and stay focused = )

Detox diets are useless. Eat fewer calories, exercise more, and try to lose a pound a week -- a rate which you can maintain as long as you wish. It amounts to a deficiency of 500 calories per day between what you ingest and what you burn.

10-12 lbs a month is totally doable...just eat healthy and eat on time...hit the gym 6 days a week doing both cardio and toning exercises in moderation...you gotta stick to this routine to avoid the 10 lbs from coming back anyway...