Monday, October 23, 2017

For you, what kind of weight loss program is the most effective and can make u lose weight in shortest time? -

I lost 90 pounds in 10 months, and have a goal to lose 20 more. Losing weight fast is never a good idea...I ve never been able to keep it off and lose strength. I guess they re not lying when they say you lose muscle mass. Even 90 pounds in 10 months is more than most doctors would suggest. But just reduce your caloric intake (500 calories less than your body needs = about 1 pound of fat lost per week). If you don t want to eat less, do more exercising. If you don t want to exercise, consume less calories. Whatever you do, don t live only on Subway sandwiches.

My weight loss storyToday I am going to introduce you my fight with my weight problem. I have been working to lose weight. What I have been doing for losing weight is waking up early in the morning around 6 am (Which is early for me as I was used to wake up around 8 in the morning).I went out after doing the morning daily routine works. I run around 1.5 km in the morning. It is a great idea going for running in the morning as it keeps me active for the whole day. One thing I want to mention is that running is going to help us much as compared to walking. I do some easy exercise for around 30 minutes per day. After running and exercising and running, I return home.Now I get ready for my office. Take my breakfast and reached office by 10. One thing I take care for the whole day is that I do not go for the junk food. I never get idle after taking my breakfast/lunch or dinner. I do some (around 10 minutes) walking after taking my lunch and dinner. It is very harmful to go to bad immediately after taking the dinner. So all in all I want to say that I do some activity (like walking) after my eating��s.One thing, which I always follow, is that never drive if the distance is less than 1 km. I think it is not a difficult routine to follow.

Shortest amount of time diets are usually the best idea, it s just not healthy for you to lose too fast. But there is a great new program out there, set to how you want to lose the weight, helps with calculations suggestions, with an online support community to boot. If you d like to know more, you can email me: kac4646@yahoo.com

HiThis programme helped me understand my specific body needs and I started to loose weight in a more consistent way so here goes,If you are serious about losing weight, the calories in the food you eat should be less than the energy you use. You will have to increase your metabolic rate now, and plan your diet carefully.Formulate your own weight loss plan and you will lose weight faster. More details available at http://tinyurl.com/m7ckxGood luck

everybody body react differently,some diet plans work for you, might not be effective to another. for me, i start on a detox plan for 3 days. 1st -3rd day eat only vegetables and fruit at optimum amt and drink only sky juice. aft 3days, i go on 1 month little/no carbo diet. No rice, no bread, no noodle, no potato, no sugar (aft breaking down by body, sugar convert to carbo), drink water and fruit juice, no sugar added, keep within 1500-2000 calories and exercise (low impact, no carbo will makes one feel restless, sleepy and weak) for 30 mins 4days a week. i lost 5 kg in a month and skin improves. to avoid constipation, eat fibres

I ve been telling ppl about my friend who went from 260-215lbs in 1.5 months taking Hydroxycut (Non Hardcore) and running 3 miles 3-4 days a week.I just started taking it, ran 3 times (1.5 miles each time) and lost 3lbs in 4 days.

OK!Excersice a lot each day, taking more clear water, eat more fibre-based delicacies, minimize each meal you take, don t take food that contain more oil rather than vegetable oil.Diet-break once in a month means you can eat anything you like in only one day per month.....Good Luck!!!

My Nurse recommended the Medifast Diet to me. You eat 5-6 small meals a day and lose weight with little or no exercise. It works great and I have lost 25 lbs. so far. You can e-mail me lovejae247@yahoo.com and I will give you the information. I hope this helps.

hey geeg,The low carbs and high protien diet is the best diet out there.I lost around 20 pounds in 2 months with this diet .If u need more guidence just mail me.