Thursday, October 19, 2017

What are you guys looking for in a weight loss program/book? -

I have seen tons of books out there these days, and I am skeptical about alot of them! South Beach Diet, Shapely Secrets, Thirty days to Thinner Thighs....there are just so many, and they all offer totally different information! I know what I would like out of a diet book, just out of curiousity what would you like to see in a fitness book? Just LOOK at this! http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/103-7050379-6619823?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks field-keywords=weight+loss+ Go.x=12 Go.y=11

I personally looks for things that will guide me each and every day. I like having a plan, you know? I like having rules thrown at me, and I like when books use real-life situations (and don t just feed you the whole medical thing the WHOLE time).I had used the Beck Diet (I don t know if that s the exact title of it), but I liked how it related with the ordinary person. It worked great, and it almost messes with you psychologically (in a good way) to make you eat like a thin person...

When I m looking in a weight loss program book, I am personally looking for the key that s going to tell me the easy way to lose weight. Of course their is no book that has such a thing but hey, I can wish can t I.