Sunday, December 10, 2017

Any good substitutes for the Medical Weight Loss Program vitamine pills? or the nutrients they sell? -

I just joined the program a week and a half ago and they keep telling me that I will lose more weight quickly if I take the vitamines and nutrients they sell. Well, money is tight and cant afford the price they ask for those things. I just wanted to know if there were other over the counter nutrients that I could take that would be cheaper or a website that shows some substitutes for the extras they sell at the office. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I used their services back in August and unfortunately spent more money than I should have on the nutrients. I then found out that many online companies sell the same stuff (under a different name of course) for around $10/box. Try www.dietdirect.com or www.nashuanutrition.com. They will even ship it for free if you order enough stuff. Good luck, and just for the record it does work if you stick to it!

You can better try this to get some useful links. It will help you a lot as it helped me.http://weight-loss-programs.freehostia.com/All the best...

You can better try this to get some useful links. It will help you a lot as it helped me.http://weight-loss-programs.freehostia.com/All the best...