Thursday, December 28, 2017

How Can I Lose Weight Quickly? -

I am 13 years old, and school is starting soon. I have never been considered skinny, but not necessarily fat. I am about 135 pounds and 5 4 so you can kind of imagine. I wanted to lose 15 pounds before school started which is in about 2 weeks. Does anyone have a diet and exercise plan? Or has anyone tried the cabbage soup diet? I really want to look good for the first time in my life. Thank you.

Drink plenty of water have six small rather then three meals donteat after 6pm Try the lil Jack Ecercie Program http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

First cut down the junk food. yeah thats why your getting fat.EXERCISE for 1-2 hour every 3 days .I ve been a vegetarian for 3 years already have lost weight.FAST!!.TRY NOT TO EAT MORE THAN YOUR CALORIES NEEDS.Wat I did before was just eat less than 1,000 calories a day.Also I dont eat fried foods.try that!!!!!!!!