Tuesday, December 19, 2017

How many weight have you lost on any weight loss program ? -

what program and how long have you been on the diet.

I lost 42 pounds on weight watchers in 5 months, it was awesome, it s been a year and I haven t gained it back!

It took me a year to loose 90 pounds on Atkins.

I lost 18 pounds in 1 1/2 months on Weight Watchers. I would have lost more, but I got pregnant. I plan to start up again after he is born. Good Luck!

I guess you mean how many pounds? I chose to take it very slow and very healthy and went the South Beach way and lost 45 pounds. I guess it took me about 8 months. I m still eating the way South Beach taught me to eat. That s what I love about it... the diet I followed while I was losing are the same foods I eat now, only I allow myself a treat once in a while... maybe a little larger serving of something healthy.

70 pounds in a year with Suzanne Somers. It s great because you don t cut out any food group.