Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Teen weight loss program thingy...help? -

I m 15. I ve lost a lot of weight the past two years. I don t have a diet plan, though. I need one. Because I ll do anything not to gain the lost amount of weight back. I was like, 200 something pounds at age 13!!! Now I m like, 100 something. Seriously, you wouldn t want to go back neither. Any diet plan ideas? I m poor, so I d like to have a diet plan containing veggies and fruits since they re cheaper. I m trying to go Vegetarian so let s skip the meats. --And please, if you have any tips to stay away from the meats, please tell me!---And I m in the ROTC program at school, and I love it. But we only excersise once a week! It does nothing. Any excersising tips you people have? thanksss

I don t have any diet plans for you, but for exercising, I do little things that force me to get up and move. I park my car far away from wherever I m going (unless it s night, that s just dangerous), I take the stairs instead of the elevator, and sometimes I exercise while watching TV (squats, push-ups, and arm exercises are the best for this, I find).I just think about how sick it is that I m eating something that used to be alive. That normally prevents me from eating meats.

Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little help so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at http://www.be-thin.us , they give you a free trial and you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling.