Sunday, December 24, 2017

Weight loss programs amp; prepackaged delivered foods? -

Have any of you ever been on them?I m looking to do one that doesn t taste too bad and that actually provides results and is not too expensive.If you ve ever been on one like Nutrisystem or Jenny Craig could you tell me about your experience and how much it cost for you?

I would recommend that you create your own diet, for example I drink a slim fast optima along with a banana for breakfast in addition to coffee or tea. For lunch and dinner I have a healthy choice meal, and for snacks I eat fresh fruit.The key is caloric control so for example if you wanted to weigh 130 pounds then multiple 130 pounds by 10 which equals 1300, this means that you must consume 1300 calories daily to reach a goal of 130 pounds. I weighed 200 pounds and now weigh 123 pounds and have kept it up by caloric control and mild exercise.I also indulge my cravings sometimes then I resume my diet the following day. If you would like to contact me for diet support go to forensichypnosis@yahoo.com

I use the Kenzen Body Balance system, it was fantastic for me. you can only get through my company though. I sure there are others that are close but I ll stick with mine. It has the body cleansing system, burn, shakes, and the rev up, which helps boost the energy naturally.