Saturday, January 27, 2018

How can I lose weight fast? -

Hello I m 21 and i weigh 217pounds and I want to lose 50 pounds by August. I m on a diet that I only eat 1,526 cal. a day. I workout I do tae bo 1 hour a day and take a biotin pill which is just a vitamin. Please help. Can it be done.

To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym) for 30 or more minutes a day. On this regimen you should lose 2 lbs per week.

If You Really Want To Loose Weight Fast And Effectively , Then Here Is A Website Where you will find may weight loss tips which i think may help you in achieving your goalSo have a look:-http://fomble.com/weightlosstips