Friday, January 19, 2018

How do I lose weight fast in 2 months? -

I am 5 6 and 135ish lbs. I want to lose like 20 lbs before school starts but I dont know how I can do it...Idk know if it helps but I wear size 7 jeans (i have no butt) size L or XL shirt. I want to be in size 5 jeans and down to a size M.I ve decided to stop eating sweets and red meat, what else should i stop eating? what are some exercises and stuff i can do?

go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food after 7p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If you don t eat wheat then you don t eat all those sticky, fatty goey cakes, you don t eat junk food, and you don t eat biscuits. But your diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to calculate points orto buy special meals or plans.

Simple: develop an exercise plan:(like so)stretch to make sure you don t pull any muscleswalk, bike ride, jog, etc. for about 30 mins each day with maybe a break on Sunday.(switch off with each one though)Junk food is SOMETIMES ok, but if you want to loose weight eat healthier foods...try to cut out soda too.do about 100 or 200 crunches each dayyou can also go to a gym and work out...once you start to loose weight it is ok to gain muscle...yes it will make you gain weight, but not fat.Also, cutting out red meat isn t going to help you, yes the sweets will but, not the meat. Meat is good for you.Hope this helped:)

This is a good start. Another thing you can do is if you consume soda switch to diet, or cut out soda or sugary beverages from your diet. Honestly though you sound like a healthy weight so I would make small changes and perhaps try to do a lot of the body changes via excercising. Add about 30 + minutes of cardio to your normal routine and I bet you will be fitting those skinny jeans by school time with the other healthy changes your making. If your not used to excercising walk briskly for an hour a day, in the morning or evening (since its hotter than heck right now). There are some really fun workout videos you can pick up right now too on amazon.com that are used and therefore inexpensive. I love ones that involve dancing because I m having fun when I work out, do a search for dance aerobics on google to find some common tapes out there and then check them out on amazon.com!

I would suggest a cleansing diet. I lost 12 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. I also lost a lot of inches too! I learned that cleansing will help the body get rid of toxins. Toxins come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives and lots of other things. The toxins get stored in the fat in our body. To get rid of the fat, we have to get rid of the toxins by cleansing the body. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. I did Jenny Craig, Weight Watcher and Medifast. If you want to learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. This was the first time I ever did a cleanse, it was easy and I feel better. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://diet4cleansing.com

Don t eat starchy foods like bread and pasta. Avoid sweets and sugars. Always have a good breakfast. Carry along little snacks with u like nuts (no cashews) and eat apples, carrot sticks and bananas. And drink lots of water.Now, for the exercise.. if u want a total body transformation sweetheart, I STRONGLY reccommend Billy Blanks DVD workouts. He has different ones so u can research the one that is perfect for u. I use the Bootcamp DVDs and it has done me wonders!!! The bootcamp version works every single part of the body, including the abs so i dont think u will be disappointed. it also comes with resistance bands, so u know that is a good workout

oh my gosh. i am 5 6 and 130! and im trying to lose 10 pounds by school though. im just curious what your answers will be like. but all i know is eat whole grain and dont eat white bread, white bagels, or anything white like that. its starches

besides those donts (like stop eat sweets, meat, ...etc..), take more HIGH FIBER food + exercise. The soluble insoluble fiber makes u absorp less fat cholestrol.. n makes u produce a big big stool.. (*.*)

you stop eating food