Wednesday, February 14, 2018

How can a fourteen year old lose weight fast? -

I am 5 2 and my age is 14 ,yh I am short.....my weight is 47 kg, and I need to lose weight fast..so please help me out with this.

If you are 5 2 and 47kg you don t need to lose weight... You are beautifully perfect just the way you are!!

lose weight if u want by minimizing intake of rice or fast/junk foods, only warning is that, if u lose weight u ll slow down your growth rate, this is an xperience from my former h.s. classmate, so eat lots of foods rich in proteins.DON T STARVE YOURSELF.. .

i think ur normal actually but may b ur frnds r more thinner nd taller than u so ur hving this feelyour weight is almost correct to ur height nd age so instead of loosing weight u grow height by doing light exercise nd walking to reduce lightly ur weight nd even to make ur body fitnd mainly do PULL UPS , by which u can inc ur height nd make ur weight absolutely in correct propotion to ur weighthope u understnd my intention ktcall d best

excercise,don t eat junk and just dont sit on the comp wen ever u have time . according to your age your weight is not very much so u can not only look smart but u can also do things u cud not do earlier

lessen your carbohydrates like rice 1 cup a day is enough and you need to walk more or have jogging

ur pretty light as it is u shouldnt worry bout ur weight.

47kg?lose weight?stop pulling legs Rohit!