Tuesday, February 27, 2018

How to lose weight and not be so quot;plumpquot;? ? -

i have some fat rolls [[ewwww]] when i lean over. i want to get rid of these because i look really fat! it makes me feel self concious and i cant wear what i want anymore. i dont look pretty in my clothes. i want to look pretty again! haha. i sound like im going to go be anorexic or something...i eat soo much food. i cant prevent how much food i eat. for example- when i get home i automatically drop my books, call my mom and look at food and grab something. and its always unhealthy or if its something semi-healthy like cereal or something i have like 5 bowls [[im serious]] and force myself to walk upstairs and start homework. if im upstairs away from the food i can prevent myself from eating unhealthy foods. i wish i could direct myself to the healthy foods but i cant! ahh!im 13 yrs old and 5 0 tall. im about 110 pds on an average day. sometimes more- sometimes less. i do cheer twice a week with tons of conditioning. lately to get back in shape i have been doing crunches every night and things like that. at cheer practice we do TONS of consitiong. like- we do 70 push ups then ab workouts then leg workouts then a bunch more conditiong. i dont get sore or anything but it doesnt help. i cant buy anything or what not. i cant change my diet much either because my mom buys the food.l HELP

wowi love cereal too!i used to always come home after track practice and then eat 2 bowls of frosted flakes and then cinnamon toast crunch.. loli d advise you to do some track workouts. try to get to a track and run at least a mile a day..slowly working your way up to 3 miles/day.or you could also look up track workouts online. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84yC_mEfs��Do pilates abs! Doing this after running should help you!Don t forget to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day! (you won t be as hungry!)

I lost 30 pounds by using my flabby arms to push me away from the buffet line.