Wednesday, March 21, 2018

How can i lose weight FAST? -

i m a little pudgy, not fat just a little over weight, how can i lose a good 2o pounds?

exercise and diet is the only way to do it safe other then that crack works i think

my mom did this lemon juice cayenne pepper diet for 3 days and lost like 15 pounds.if you look up lemon juice cayenne diet it should give you the ingriedients.but be careful because once you stop this diet, its easy to gain the weight back, so just be cautious, and excercise alot once you have the weight offhope this helps, good luck

There are no miracle weight loss gimmicks that actually worked - believe me, I have searched for them. Losing weight and living healthier is a commitment you must make.I have struggled with weight my entire life, and recently, I have found tools that have helped me succeed. This tool helped me start losing weight in 7 days, and now, almost a year later, I have not put a single pound back on - you do not get that level of success with a miracle diet.I have outline my successes, and struggles, here:http://www.squidoo.com/loseweight7dayshttp://www.squidoo.com/48miraclediet