Monday, March 12, 2018

How do I lose weight really fast??? -

Hi ummm I am 14 and 5 8. I weigh 125lbs and I really wanna lose weight fast. My modelling agent told me I have to loose 10lbs by next friday. Please help!! And please don t tell me I m not fat cos I have fat legs and stomach fat.-Dakota

Colored diet - perfect working, healthy and you can lose 5-15 pounds per week depending on how much you moves.www best-fat-burn-stratefies com/coloured_diet.htm

10 pounds in a week? You would have to work as hard as those people on the biggest loser! Maybe you should ask your agent about giving you more time

Lose Weight FastIn this article we are going to show you some sensible PROVEN Ways to lose weight fast.1. Drink water2. Eat regularly3. Eat lots of fibre4. Consume more good fats5. Get plenty of quality protein6. Carbohydrates can help you lose weightMore infomation the link: --http://www.loseweighthappy.info/index.php?option=com_content task=view id=183 Itemid=62

eat nothing but salads and water.take otc fluid pils and a multivitamin @ bedtime.and run around the block twice a day1 early and 1 late.