Friday, March 23, 2018

How do you lose weight on you thighs and stomach..FAST??????? -

How do you lose weight on you thighs and stomach..FAST??????????plz help me!!! i have a choir performance coming up and i need to lose weight fast!!!!

try the Lil jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

hi , your abs and thighs are very easy to firm them with eating your 3 main meals normally and with the right quality and quantity and in between the meals eat light snacks like slices of carrots and cucumber that will make you feel full most of the time and you will end up eating less in the main meals that will burn your reserve fat around your waist and belly and your thighs will be firmed and toned in a few days that with some running for 30 minute daily you will see a magnificent result very fast best of luck and enjoy your life http://www.caloriecounting.co.uk/resourc��

Start doing cardio and strength training but the main thing is to cut down on food and watch what you eat and drink a lot of water

I went to Weight Watchers honestly. I lost 4 pounds in my 1st week, then, I steadily lost 2 pounds per week. I went from 130-118 in about a month - a month and a half. Instead of eating like chocolate and bad stuff, I ate rice cakes, which are surprisingly good, and these delicious whole wheat pretzels. I had healthy lunches with one snack, usually a 1-point Weight Watchers cake, and i walked, or jogged about 3 miles a week, which is about a half mile a day. If you would like, take a trip to the gym and do the biking machines to lose calories. I hope that helped and good luck losing that weight!