Saturday, March 17, 2018

I dont understand how to lose weight... please help!!? -

I m starting to workout at home doing push-ups, pull-ups, lifting 10 or 15 lbs, ect. And i m barely snacking or eating junkie things. However, after like every four days i get on the scale to see if i ve lost any pounds but it keeps staying the same number. I dont understand that, do you have any ideas?

i am working on weight loss as well, and you won t lose it taht fast. i have been stregth training, cardio, and have been taking a multivitamin and eating less for 5 weeks and I feel amazing, I know I will get thin, but it takes dedication t owhat your doing, and DON T GET ON THE SCALE! As you work on your muscles, you are going to gain weight because muscle weighs more tahn fat. As you work on cardio, the fat will come off. It takes time. Slow weight loss is healthy weight loss. If you lose like 20 pounds in two weeks, what everr you changed, when you start how things were, that weight is going to be there once again. As your eating habits and stregth and cardio habits change, your body will adjust to that, and once you lose that, your body is so used to how you had it, you won t eat as much as you used to, and you ll want to work out. When i first started working out, it hurt, but if i miss a day, i hurt worse than i do when i started. Do not do like gym weight lifting everyday. That will strain your body and you will pull something. If you do the gym, work out every other day, and do cardio EVERYDAY! Okay, well, that s all the advice I have for you. Good Luck!

Hey Kim...dont be disheartened, it takes more than that much to lose weight. It s hard work. :) I know. I used to feel completly frustrated by how I was not losing weight. But finding a correct exercise regimen and regular practice helped.You need not stop snacking, all you need to do is to snack smarter and healthier. I tried Yoga, it helped me lose weight, as you lose in inches, you tone your body as you go along, so you need not worry about sagging skin. I practice regularly. You can probably try it. There are many sites that offer Yoga for weight loss, http://www.zendle.com is one of them .You could probably take a look at them and see which one suits you the best.

You won t lose weight that fast sweetheart. You lose inches first, then pounds. Remember that.

you are not going to loose weight in four days. Exercise and eat healthy and stop weighing yourself