Sunday, April 15, 2018

How to lose weight fast? -

if you or someone you know used to weight about 175 to 200 pounds how did you or they lost the weight. i want to lose some weight but everything i try doesnt seem to be working i have PCOS so that makes it hard on me to lose weight. i am like 160 or so and i want to lose weight to be healthy.how did you lose weight fast. or just lost some pounds by doing something that it seems to work for you guys.

Try the South Beach eating plan. I have lost 30 lbs on it and my 16 yr old daughter, who also has PCOS, has just started it and lost 6 lbs. Get the book and read it first because it doesn t just tell you what to eat and what not to eat. It explains why you need to do certain things and what foods affect you positively and negatively. It is not a diet, it is a way of life. I eat 5-6 times a day and am never hungry. Try it. This eating plan has also been responsible for reversing PCOS in women since it deals with insulin resistence.

Prince, My email is sokolcln@yahoo.com Contact me so we can talk. Report Abuse

I would suggest a cleansing diet. I lost 12 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. I also lost a lot of inches too! I learned that cleansing will help the body get rid of toxins. Toxins come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives and lots of other things. The toxins get stored in the fat in our body. To get rid of the fat, we have to get rid of the toxins by cleansing the body. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. I did Jenny Craig, and Medifast. If you want to learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. This was the first time I ever did a cleanse, it was easy and I feel better. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://thebestcleansingdiet.com

By walking up down the stars about seven times a day.

The best (and probably the safest) way is through excercise. It doesnt even have to be vigourous just on a routine. Also it helps to stay away from fatty and carb-o-licious foods.