Friday, May 18, 2018

How Can My Bro Lose Weight Fast? -

My brother is about 5 7 and 1/2, and about 155 pounds. He s 14.I m gonna try and get him to lose 40 pounds fast. He wants to in a month. Please, tell me how my brother can lose 40 pounds in a month, or even a daily routine where he exercises. Also, what are the best cardio exercises for losing weight? Please Help

40 pounds in a month is super hard, and even if he does lose that much somehow he s going to gain it back really quickly. Try a low carb diet, smaller portions, drink more water, and exercise a lot, but even then he won t lose 40 since he s already at a more than normal weight.Good cardio exercises: biking, running, swimming

eat less anwser mine anwser my prob http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Apvpwh2BMWGbueXvkoSkjFvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090901172712AAVM7mi

I know your brother wants to lose weight but he s healthy for his height anyways so there s no point..Just to let you know..

eat 1 meal a day and replace the rest with shakes.. excercise for about 4 or more hours a day