Monday, June 11, 2018

Can you lose weight faster when your on your Period? (women only) -

Is it possible to lose weight faster when your on your period??

NO

Laura is right. You bloat (retain water weight) before your period. However, once your period starts, then the extra water is passed from your body. this may give the appearance that you have lost weight when actually it s just excess water.

no, you actually gain weight because when your on your period your body is basically on all water weight. its pretty much impossiable. i know, it sucksssss :[

Ha ...no we gain a few pounds during our period because of bloating and water weight...but don t worry it dosent stay it goes away when we get off..believe me i hate that i feel fat even though i know I m not fat what so ever just bloated

i agree with the explanation given by the lady in red ; the lady in red knows her way around the period lol.

NoI was trying to loose weight and then my period started so I got all bloated and I was feeling lousy so I was like damn im just gonna eat wuteva i want

No, you are more bloated on your period.