Thursday, June 28, 2018

What can I do to lose weight fast? I do not object to diet and exercise. I do not want pills or a drink.? -

I am five foot six, and I don t really have much time on my hands. I probably weigh about 150? give or take. I have school all day and hours of homework. If there was something easy that would work in 2 months, that would be great. I have a weight obsessed aunt who is taking me on a trip. i want to show her that i can be thinner, because she calls me fat even though i m not really that fat. thanks!

Try the lil jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr�� it really works

Best thing? Go vegetarian. Or for even QUICKER weight loss, go vegan. I dropped about 20 pounds-fast! It was all fat, too. You re really tall (and lucky..) so you have a normal weight. some tips for exercise;Walk quickly between classesBetween each homework assignment, do 5-10 minutes quick cardio (jumping jacks, running in place) For quick exercises and recipes, and also tips to lose weight, there s self.com and fitnessmagazine.comGood luck!

Use vegetables to bulk up meals. You can eat twice as much pasta salad loaded with veggies like broccoli, carrots, and tomatoes for the same calories as a pasta salad sporting just mayonnaise. Same goes for stir-fries. And add vegetables to make a fluffier, more satisfying omelet without having to up the number of eggs.

Make one social outing this week an active one. Pass on the movie tickets and screen the views of a local park instead. Not only will you sit less, but you ll be saving calories because you won t chow down on that bucket of popcorn. Other active date ideas: Plan a tennis match, sign up for a guided nature or city walk (check your local newspaper), go cycling on a bike path, or join a volleyball league or bowling team.

I would suggest the Fat X program from the Fat X 101 blog.