Saturday, July 28, 2018

Advice on how to lose weight quickly? -

I m starting to eat better and I m going to try to start exercising starting tomorrow and for now on. I have 3 different diet pills that i wanted to get some suggestions on.1. Fahrenheit2. Hoodia Star3. Lipo 6xI m not sure if I m going to start taking them or not...I just want to see if anyone has had results with any of those.Any advice on those or things to eat, what i should do for exercise would greatly appreciated!I m 19 / female / 190 lbs** I m overweight but a lot of it is muscle. i played softball so i have very muscular legs .. my main partsI mm concerned with are my inner thighs, upper arms, and stomach. i def. have a gut. any help is great!

actually, adipex is amazing, i lost 60 lbs on 3 monthes..... go to a nutritionist and get a script the script is $0. if you dont ant to go that route and want to buy something over the counter, redline is really good too, its the best otc weight loss product out there.

You could try the red tea diet for a fast start and then add more proteins and dairy products to the menus to go on losing healthy.You have the menus and good tips on this site:http://tea-diet.sylickon.com