Monday, July 16, 2018

How to lose Weight fast? -

ok so i want to not just lose weight but to also be more fit and well have more endurence 4 V-ball and this is my first year in HS so i want to look my best so im just wondering wuts ur best diet and work out plan(my chubbest area wud b my butt hip thigh area) thanks!

I do not recommend pills or any sort. They are not a good idea. Especially at your age. Diet and Exercise are the best as I m sure you have heard over and over again. Look on the internet there are millions of workouts that are available. I love Turbo Jam and try sparkteens.com

Your s is a big question that can t be answered quickly. Look into light wieght training, HIIT, proper diet (Abs Diet has good overview), do squats and lunges in addition to steady cardio to tone. Eating the right things in the right amounts at the right times is most important.

You need to cut sugar completely from your diet. Don t add sugar to anything. Don t eat anything that is naturally high in sugar like fruit and fruit juice, corn etc. Drink only bottled water. Eat very low or no-fat food. Don t eat late at night. Eat lots of veggies and drink veggie drinks (eg. V8) whenever you are hungry. Eat chicken breast for protein. DON T STARVE YOURSELF.As far as exercise is concerned, walking long distances is a good start. Find a sport that you like and stick with it.

hey!...I d recommend Yoga. I tried it for weight loss but it works extremely well if you re looking for fitness, flexibility and energy. It just requires a few minutes in a day and it s really good. It also helps in toning of your body and slowing taking away the unwanted weight and helps keep it off. I learnt mine online from Franz Andrini (http://www.zendle.com), there are many websites which cater to it. You can probably try them. And hope you have a great year in high school. :)

workout and use this stuffhttp://www.quickinfo247.com/10177965/THMOI think you ll be pleased with the results.

http://myalli.com/