Friday, July 13, 2018

I dont know how to lose weight? -

I use to be very active, never sat still,ran, biked and so forth. I use to weigh 125-130 until the last year. I have this fat belly, I hate my legs and...........................I don t eat bad at all. However, I do not know how to get off my *** and exercise. Any suggestions would be very grateful. I am hating myself and my fiance (when he drinks) calls me fat. I am only 147lbs 5 9. Please help. I don t know how to stop eating. When I get a plate of food I eat it all even if I am full. I snack constantly but healthy food. My fiance said he doesn t want a fat wife. However, I genetically am not a fat person and at 147 he thinks I am fat. What!

I can tell you how to lose ap. 150 lbs of unwanted weight - lose the fiance !!FIRST of all - 5 9 147 llbs is fantastic! So you need to do some situps and toning - your inspiration is not there because of this guy knocking you down! I was 276 lbs at 5 6. My fiance never complained. He was so supportive. We got married. Once I was with him full time - and away from stressful situations - I lost 110 pounds! and I look hot at 166 lbs!! And let me tell you what - this man STILL treats me like gold. And I treat him like a King. I make this man happy happy happy in more ways than one! PLEASE dont think that life will be okay with this man. He is a jerk and Ive never met him! But I bet those who have are telling you the same thing! So you have a choice: For the rest your life you can say: A)........ I married a jerk. Im not that happy but its ok . At least he pays the bills. OR B).........I am so happy. I have found someone who treats me the way I love to be treated. Loves me like I am. Makes me happy. I feel secure with. And I want to make him so happy that he goes to sleep with a smile on his face. IT IS AS SIMPLE AS A or B your life! choose wisely.

http://www.natural-weightloss-cures.com/?OVRAW=kevin%20trudeau%20the%20weight%20loss%20cure OVKEY=kevin%20trudeau%20the%20weight%20loss%20cure OVMTC=standard OVADID=2840200012 OVKWID=31510707012

First off, get rid of your fiancee, if he is acting like this now. It will only get worse. He should be loving and supportive and obviously he not. Sounds like your stressed out. Try making some small changes like walking more - you know getting off the bus one or two stops early, walking up stairs etc. Give up soda and eat smaller portions. Try to leave 1/4 to 1/3 of the food on your plate.Check out prevention.com they have really good exercise tips and diets. You re really not fat for your size so getting rid of a few extra pounds should be easier now than if you wait.

First of all, dump the asshole. If he drinks enough to start insulting you he is going to drink more later. 147lbs at 5 9 is not fat. Anyway...fool your brain and put your meals on a smaller plate. That way you think you ate an entire plate. Eat less more times a day. I lost 30 pounds doing that. I still had pizza, hamburger helper, all that junk but I only ate a small portion, but 5-7 times a day. Cut out all soda. Its not was you know thoug but what you do with the knowledge. Its hard but you can do it. Oh yeah...did you know that you burn more fat sleeping that watching TV...the useless brain stimulation of the TV actually make the brain tell the metabolism to work slower.

You metabolism tends to slow down with age,it may be your getting older

Actually, my ideal female weights 5-9 and 140, I m not sure what he s thinking, I would love that. Take 30 seconds between bites. Drink non-calorie drinks. Some people don t exercise because they think it has to be a marathon or boot camp as soon as they wake up. Start by walking with a pet or friends. Gradually increase the distance. For it to really be effective, eventually, you will have to pick it up a bit. Gyms are worth it.

You are eating healthy as you say. you can take stairs rather than lift. walk to the supermarket rather than taking your car. go for a jog round the area rather than reading a mag. Just keep your self busy so that you would not feel hungry.

well all you really got to do is execerise everyday and dont eat before bed.

The basic rule is what goes in needs to come out (not literally) but I m talking calories i.e. energy. If you put energy into your body, it needs to be used (if it isn t guess where it goes...your legs, **** etc...)Energy in = energy out!

first of all rethink your diet and schedule then start exercises like jogging swimming cycling dancing and abs crunch

With what weight and height you said I don t think you are fat at all. It sounds like you have a blurred vison of what you look like. Just continue to do whatever you do and maybe add in some exercises to keep you fit and healthy. But I honestly don t think you sound like you need to lose any weight...maybe just that fiance!