Sunday, July 15, 2018

Is ther any way I can lose weight fast because my body still looks the same way it started when I exercise? -

i can give you a guide every day planin the morning dont have tea/coffee instead (squeeze hal a lemon in a glass of water) and drink it.about burning fat eat 3 times a day and avoid too much fat instead of fat try some fruits/dry fruits as a snack.about toning well hopping on your toes/jumping on your toes/jogging on your toes/up down the stairs on your toes. why am I saying on your toes well well you work on your toes thats when you will burn fat and at the same time tone and shape your body. try any of the excersises I have told you to for 10 - 15 minutes a day.Good Luck!

And when did you start exercising? Yesterday?Just keep at it. It will happen.

still exercise andeat lessthan 1000 calories a day. also exercise a little bit more everyday.