Sunday, July 15, 2018

What is the best way to lose weight fast? -

It all depends on how active you are. If you have a slow metabolism or sit watching TV all day, you might get away with it but most people need about 1,500 if they have any kind of activity. Go too low and your body will go into starvation mode, making it even harder to lose weight.Anytime someone needs to lose weight, they just have to remember to USE more calories than they take in each day. For every 3,500 calories you burn over and above what you take in, then you lose a pound. Take in 3,500 more calories than what you used that week and you gain a pound.So, to lose 1 lb. per week, you just need to burn 500 calories more per day than you take in. To lose 2 lbs per week, burn 1,000 calories more than you take in.To do that, EITHER eat less or exercise more or do both. Your choice.I have found that counting calories on what I eat and trying to eat a certain number each day helps me a lot. There s an easy calorie calculataor FREE at the following website: www.fitday.comPlus don t forget to drink AT LEAST 8 glasses of water (not milk, tea, coffee, soda pop but actual, pure water) each day.

Hi,A successful weight loss program must prove to be effective in the short and long-term, without need to endure starvation and without any daily athletic workout. (But taking a light exercise every few days is highly recommended). It must be affordable by all and do not need to pay a monthly fees to use it. In contrast to diet pills regime where you need to buy it on a regular basis and the amount of lose weight will reversed back when you stop consuming it.I graduated high school at 240 pounds and at 5 foot 3 that made me about as round as I was tall. I was one of those overweight teenagers who ate anything and everything without any regard to the effects it was having on my own body. Therefore, I began the diet pills, which did not work; I ate the special diet foods and even began drinking diet beverages. None of this stuff worked for me, just as it does not work for millions of overweight people. Eating less did not work and I was not one to work out or even get up and do anything remotely related to exercise. I knew I would look silly and it would hurt. I never thought or really cared about the health effects this would have on me, back then. A year ago after a successful weight loss plan, now at 120 pounds, it is a major difference. I ve lost 30 pounds in the first month. The most significant change in my life is the amount of energy I now have and the way my clothes fit loosely. Everyone close to me and people I haven��t seen in a while are amazed and tell me that I look really good. This is a life changing experience for me although at first I was skeptical about the weight loss plan. Our own metabolism system play a vital part in controlling the amount of body fat burned in the process of providing energy to the body. Knowledge about our own metabolism function is the mother to all weight loss programs. With the knowledge you not only reduce your weight but able to maintain an ideal weight and living a healthy life.The weight loss program has proven to be effective in the short and long-term, without need to endure starvation and without any daily athletic workout. (But taking a light exercise every few days is highly recommended). Best of all you can eat what you most enjoyed without gaining any weight The weight loss program is affordable by all and do not need to pay a monthly fees to use it. In contrast to diet pills regime where you need to buy it on a regular basis and you will gain more weight when you stop taking it.The success has inspired me to help others and i am sure you won t be disappointed. The link is at the source below and discover how you can become noticeably thinner in 11 days by eating in a way you ll actually enjoy.

hey... janet here.. hopefully my own personally story can be of some guidance/help to you..I m 5 8 and at the time I was about 220 lbs.. and was trying real hard to lose weight for almost 8 months... i just had a baby girl at the time.. and during my pregnancy i gained a tonnnn of weight and much of it stuck with me after she was born, and the hubby began getting on my case and bothering me non stop about my new weight problem... so after a few months of that, it really started getting to me, plus summer was about to get here- and i love the beach! So i decided to try and do something about it... ive since tried almost every diet system out there... the standard eat less-exercise more change lifestyle diet, south beach, atkins, slimfast, weight watchers, etc... I also tried taking many different weight loss supplements.. and overall nothing has really worked well for me.... But i came across this diet program http://www.fatloss.pcti-system.com .. which a couple of my girlfriends put me onto, and it worked amazing for me like nothing else has.Right now I m only 180 lbs.. I m still overweight but I ve already lost 40 pounds and I m well on my way to my goal of 160 lbs.. I hope i was of some help.. I wish you all the best of luck!

eat healthy-salads, fruits, vegetables...exercise daily-go to the gym, walk your dog, etckeep away from fast food places for awhile, but occasionally eating there is fine.My brother who weighed almost 190 lbs dropped down to 138 lbs in about 6 months. He used to eat a lot of McDonalds until he realized that it was UNHEALTHY.

Beware of web sites like the one mentioned in the previous answer. They want your credit card number to bill you $2.95 for shipping but the fine print says they ll start billing your card $87.62 at the end of your trial period (just a few days) and every month afterwards.You ll end up having to cancel your credit card in order to stop the charges. This is a common scam these days.

avoid foods with too much sugar in it. this includes cookies, ice cream and desserts in general. reduce the amount of food eaten per meal. try drinking water before eating to make you get the feeling of being full and savor the food that you eat. running or any other form of cardio is sure to cause weight loss.

1 Dietary Balance: watch what you eat, and expend more energy than you consume. It��s really that simple.This involves some calculation. The approximate normal daily caloric requirement for an average male who performs light activity is 2,200; for a female, it is 1,900.Do the math. Eat less and eat at least five meals a day. Your actual caloric requirement can differ depending on your height, weight, activity level and your body s metabolic rate.http://knowdiet.blogspot.com/2 Identify your exercise. No exercise was created equal. You might like running, so run. You might like jogging, so jog. You might like stationary bikes, so bike stationary. Find the one that works best for you. Don��t pick a routine that you don��t like and won��t stick with it for long. http://knowexercise.blogspot.com/3 Join an online support group. It��s essential that you not feel alone, and reaching out to friends (new or old) is typically a smart move. You have to know that others are out there for moral support - they know things that you couldn��t possibly know, and they��ve probably been ��in your shoes�� at some point in the past (or present). Share stories, laughter, tears, successes, and failures - share them. There are thousands of communities out there, so keep looking until you find the one that fits you.http://learnfriendship.blogspot.com/4 Take before and after photos. I know it sucks to see yourself as a chunky monkey (sorry, that��s what I called myself - if only to get myself motivated to meet my weight loss goal). However, there��s no easier way to illustrate your progress. The ��after�� photos are far more fun to capture and share, admittedly. 5 Start reading labels. If you don��t know what you��re putting in your mouth, you��re flying blind. Don��t assume, either - check the ingredients list and serving sizes. You must rely on yourself for this; nobody else is going to be able to lose the weight or do the math for you. It��s not that complicated a task, but it will require effort. If nothing else, just pay attention to the calorie count.6 Tell your family. You��re not going to lose the weight alone, even if you ARE alone in losing the weight. If you��ve got a family at home, talk to them about it - initially, not incessantly. Let them know what you��re going to do, and that you want (and need) their support. Who knows? Maybe some of your new habits will rub off on them and they��ll become healthier people, too 7 Water you waiting for If you��re not drinking enough water, your body will let you know. Thirst is an amazing sensation �C quench it. If you��re not hydrated, your body won��t be working at peak levels. Most of your body happens to be water, by the way. If you��re worried about ��water weight,�� remember that you��re likely to retain more water when you��re not giving your body enough of it in the first place. I��m not going to dictate how many glasses you should drink, though �C as that��s going to vary from person to person.http://knowingbody.blogspot.com/8 Zone out. There��s a reason why people exercise to their favorite music �C listening to external stimulus takes your mind off of the physical activity. That��s the secret to making ��exercise time�� fly or situate yourself in front of a television or video games involving exercises.Movies / Music /Dancehttp://movieinternet.blogspot.com/http://knowingmusic.blogspot.com/http://knowdance.blogspot.com/9 Sleep it off. To be an efficient fat-burning machine, If you think that you��re doing yourself a favor by sleeping less, you��re mistaken. Give your body time to rest itself, both mentally and physically. Sleep is very, very important (if only for mental alertness for the following day). If you feel tired, that��s likely your body��s way of saying: ��Shut your eyes, stupid!��Sleep / Relaxation / Massage / http://sleepnicely.blogspot.com/ http://relaxingguide.blogspot.com/http://knowmassage.blogspot.com/

If you hate running, remember, you do not have to run a marathon to stay fit. 10 minutes of cardio each day is good enough for most. And if you can��t run, try walking. 15 minutes of brisk walking a day is enough to keep most fit.