Sunday, July 15, 2018

What is THE best way to lose weight quick and easy? -

i m 5 7 , I weigh 150 pounds and summer is coming up. I need to lose weight fast. I am going to the Bahamas so I would like to look my absolute best. What would be the best way to lose a lot of weight fast?I know running and eating healthy but there must be other ways too.Help???

The best way to lose weight is to change the way you eat. Eat 3 big meals a day and 2 snacks. Take all the high carbs out of your diet. Here is what i did and i lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks and i never felt hungry and i ate well.Breakfast: Special K (or any other cereal with not much Sugar)Snack: 2 tablespoons of peanut better with carrots or apples. It keeps you full and it is healthy.Lunch: Turkey sandwich with lettuce. Snack: a fruitDinner: Eat anything for dinner but make sure it is less and do not eat late at night. I would suggest a salad and a small bowl of spaghetti.If you stay up late just eat a yogurt. Do not eat in front of the TV because you will not realize how much you are eating and you will end up eating more. The second important thing and believe it or not your water fat will be less if you drink water. Drink as much water as possible... Avoid Soda and Juice... replace all that with water. When you don t drink enough water your body restores water and that s what causes water fat.Exercise.Work out an hour a day... or you can start with 30 minutes. Dance for half an hour and jog or fast walk for another half an hour. Plus get off the scale... numbers just stress people out and that causes them to eat more. Don t go weighting yourself every day. Get to love and appreciate your body.DO NOT SKIP ANY MEALSGood luck and remember drink water, exercise and eat healthy.

Cut your daily caloric intake down to 1200 calories a day and supplement your nutritional requirements with a multivitamin. Don t go any lower than that, calorie wise or it could be dangerous. A 1200 calorie diet is what obesity clinics put their patients on for quick, safe weight loss.

I dont know if you have tried them or not, but acai berry pills could really help you lose weight, AND keep it off. I have been taking them for the last two months, and they are really good. Once you take them, you ll realise that you start feeling healthier and healthier too !I bought mine from http://www.acai-capsules.info, because they seem to have the genuine product.Try them.

I m in the same boat as you, but I m 1 inch taller. I am starting to go on the elliptical. I think it is easier for me and it burns more calories than the treadmill. (For me, I experimented) I know people that do the stair master lose ALOT. Good luck.

Read this article by Bethany Roberts called Top Ten Tips for Weight Loss http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/ten_weig��

Exercise. Why not join a gym? I lost 23 lbs since July of last year.

* EAT LESS AND DO MORE. the best way to to do is to aim to lose about a kilogram (2 lbs) a week-which is easier than you think. if you are someone who eats too much junk, take the two foods you eat the most--- for example bread and pasta -- and replace them for frour weeks with something else. + stop drinking soda for a while. drink water. YOU CAN DIET WITHOUT DOIN ANY EXERCISE.you can, but you ll lose weight quicker if you boost your metabolic rate through exercise.

eat about 1500 calories per day and make sure you get plenty of protein. have a goal of how many miles you will run per day, and when you reach a goal, increase to a higher goal for the next week. Don t try to do too much in the beginning. increase gradually. You will lose weight fast if you do a lot of running every day and reduce carbohydrate intake.

The best way to lose weight is by doing diet and exercise. I recommend you to start doing weights training 3 times per week and also to do cardio 3 times per week. The best cardio way to loose fat is by doing HIIT (High intensity interval training) which consists of the followingRunning3 minutes of warm up2 minutes of running at 60% of max speed1 minute running at 90% of max speedThen repeat the cycle without the warm up for about 6 timesAt the end cool down for 3 minutes by walking.Also I dont recommend you to eat only 1200 calories per day, you re going to feel like crap. I would recommend you to eat about 1800 in order to feel good and still lose weight. If you need any help just msg me and I can help you. Good luck.