Friday, August 24, 2018

How to lose weight quickly.age:14;weight:185;height:like 5quot;4? -

Okay, I know you guys think that most teens that ask for diet help are the skinny anorexic girls that have BDS[body dismorphic syndrome]but, I seriously need help with my weight.I am about 5 4, weigh about 185-190, and I HATE my body.I won t even wear tanktops in public anymore.I have a muffin top that idk how to get rid of.My arms are all jiggly nd fat, like majorly.And, I just hate being mistreated just because I m different than the skinny anorexic girls..Yeah, I ve been anorexic before. It did help some. But, I want to do this the right way and have the weight stay off.Any exersize or diet tips are appreciated.Tell me what s worked for you?I m looking to get down to at least 150 by the end of the summer so that I can go to high school and actually feel pretty.If needed for a better like..Hmm.... i don t know wat word to use.To see how bad it really is.I ll put up pictures..Thanks for any answers and suggestions.

Hey Girl!So you want to lose weight, what to do... what to do.Well, to do it the right way, first, CUT YOUR CALORIES. This is a hard thing to do, but try to become very aware of your diet. Take in healthy calories and healthy fats. Your daily allowance should be somewhere around 1300 calories. Dont take this all in in one meal at mcDonalds. You should be having a salad, some fruits, a handful of nuts.STAY AWAY FROM SUGARY DRINKS. Diet coke might sound great, but it is a huge no-no. Filled with aspartame, you are giving yourself brain tumors. Fill up on water, and dilluted 100% juice drinks.EXERCISE. This should be very important. I remember when I started my weight loss plan, I joined a group of older ladies (I was 16, them, in their 40s) in an aerobics class. After every class, I would go in the bathroom and puke my guts out. This lasted for about 4 classes and I gave up completely. Do something with your friends, but ones that wont make you feel insecure or inferior. Personally, I hated the concept of classes, and I started to jog. You don t need much to jog, some light clothes, a street, an ipod. It clears your mind, and even 15 minutes a day is an excellent workout. I liked jogging by myself, going at a pace, challenging myself more each day. Going a bit further, going for a couple more minutes each day, sprinting at the end. I might possibly add to this answer when things come up, and feel free to email me if you have any questions. Good luck!

well start walking or swimming do stairsthen when u lose about 10-15 pounds start running/jogging and do crunches and a cordio work out u can look it up on youtube.comeat about 1500 calories per daydrink only waterand No snacking after 7-8 PMjust stay active and eat healthyAnd remember u r what u eatU eat to live but u don t live to eatI know u can do itGood luck to u hun =)

Why do you hate skinny people!!??

same with me.... :(

You don t need to put up pictures. It is no ones business. People should be able to help without pictures. What I suggest is not going out to eat anymore, if you do that is. Stay home and cook good meals and eat smaller amounts each meal. Have 5 smaller meals rather than 3 large ones. Always eat breakfast as it starts your metabolism. Do not drink soda AT ALL if you do. I would stick to water, milk, oj. Walk a few miles a day, run if you would like, you may see better results by running. Work on sit ups, crunches, just lifting some sort of weights. The more muscle you build the more your body metabolizes food. The best type of exercise is swimming. Works pretty much all muscles, and when swimming laps you don t really even feel yourself working out.Hope you reach your goal ^^

i suggest this .. morning (6-7:30) : a bowl of cereal, 1 fruit, glass of FAT FREE skimmed milk.lunch(11-12:30) : salad, 1 fruit, celery ( celery burns calories !! )supper(4-5:30) : chicken veggies snack (6:30) - IF you absolutly must.. have some popcorn WITHOUT butter! this should help you lose weight fast :) if you must eat more, eat in the morn. .. in the morning your metabolism burns fat fast ! ..... do 200 crunches ( not sit-ups ) a day! its really not hard at ALL. power walk for 20 - 25 mins, or jog, or skip rope , dance .. whatevers fun for you! set an alarm clock to go off after 10 mins, get a drink of water, and go for 10 or 15 more ! that will make it easy :) do some weight lifting too ! .. best of luck, you should see results in 2 weeks if your strict and stick to this! i know what its like sweetie .. theres no reason for those biitches to be rude to you. email me if you need anything :) xoxo

Ok. Well, I am fifteen and and can eat four large meals a day at 120 pounds and 5 8 . How exactly do I do that? Well let me try to explain everything I do.First of all, do not starve yourself. Studies show that when you eat less or skip a meal your body gets so hungry that when you do eat again you end up having to eat more. In some cases, you can actually gain weight.So it s not really about how much you eat, but rather what you eat. One really important thing to minter is what type of carbohydrates you eat. Make a goal to never eat white bread again. Wheat bread will make a huge difference in your diet because you actually get more energy out of it, so you can eat less and exercise more. Also, I have switched to whole wheat pasta, pita bread, English muffins, rice, orzo, fig neutans, you name it ! Eating something whole wheat will make a huge difference in your diet. Another thing to watch is what you buy. Make sure that you have a talk with your mom or dad, telling them you don t want them to buy white bread, candy bars, chocolate, or unhealthy drinks like Capri sun that contain too much suger. Now here are some diet suggestions:Breakfast: oatmeal ( you can make it yourself or get the instant kind), about one cup of orange juice ( although eat an orange enstead if you can becuase it has no added suger), you can also add frozen fruit to your oatmeal for an easy way to add nutrition ( just let it melt inside), and finally a small yogurt. Some healthy options that I like are stonyfield farm, yo baby, and activia.Snack: a bag if stone wheat crackers or wheat thinsLunch: a sandwhich on whole wheat with lettuce, tomato, and turkey or ham ( stay away from Salami and cheese), vitamin water or just plain waterSnack: kashi snack bar/ Luna bar/ balance barDinner: meat: chicken or fish ( you should only have pork, steak, or red meat very very rarely), rice/pasta/orzo/cous cous (whole wheat), steamed vegetables/raw spinach salad/asparagas/ lettuceDessert: allow yourselves two squares of dark chocalate a day, not milk chocolate. Then choose one day a week when you can eat cookies or a small bowl of icecream.Brands: kashi, stonyfield farm, and other organic brands are healthy choices ( remeber you may never see a bag or doritos or cookie crisp again. After eating healthy, you ll begin to find it disgusting like I do.Exercise: this may be one of themost important parts. The first thing I would would suggest is taking up a sport, I would suggest tennis or volleyball for your conditions. It will keep you occupied and give you team spirit. Don t be embarrassed about wearing the uniforms or anything, just be ready to start burning that fat up. Also, if you eat as I ve directed you ll find your body will start burning off everything you eat once you start exercising. I ve gotten to the point where I exercise so much it burns carbs even as I m sitting there. What do I do to exercise? I play tennis everyday for 2 hours.If you can t join a sport or really don t want to, and you have a membership at the gym, work out there. The machines are great becuase they tell you how many calaries your burning. The eliptucal would be best for you. Of you don t have access to a gym, then youhave to resort to the old fashioned walking and running. For the first month of this training walk for 45 minutes everyday. The next month jog a mile every other day and walk on days you don t run. The next month start running 3miles in a row once a week, and then switchoff between walking and jogging the other days. Listen to music to keep you pumped. Try making a playlist of the songs that inspire you to get up and move and listen to those.Well, I think that is a bout it. If you have any questions just click on my profile and we can keep intouch. I am glad to help you with anything I can. Remember, you are at a prime age to lose weight so don t pass up a fantastic opportunity.try these websites for ways to learn more (some of them are quizes to see if you know what is a healthier choice:http://www.womenshealthmag.com/files/eat��http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-lo��http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-lo��http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-lo��http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-lo��http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-lo��http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-lo��http://www.womenshealthmag.com/eat-this/��

I m the same way.Except I m 16, and I m about 5 7 .I know what it s like to be mistreated because of what you look like,it happens on a daily basis.Turbo Jam, that I just got today, is really fun.And you can have a blast and laugh at yourself from the moves. A lot of people say it s effective.Why don t you just dance around your room or something?Better yet, order Turbo Jam. Even after that you can do a couple of crunches or jumping jacks or something.But, you can t just exercise and take off and eat a Big Mac from McDonald s!Watch what you eat, exercise, drink a lot of water.Etc.This probably didn t help you much,but I know what you re going through.And maybe Turbo Jam will help us both!Best of luck.