Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Does anyone a how I can lose weight fast? -

Eat healthy drink plenty of water in place of pop and exercise

okay, so you ve probley heard this before but the key to losing weight is a simple equationcalories in calories out(calories in are less than calories out)this can be achieved by excersize and simply eating healthy. good luck!

just plain old exercise

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advise from them to lose weight fast and healthy.

exercise and low fat/carb diet

I wanted to lose weight really fast a couple of months ago. I started working out everyday and drinking lots of water. I was losing about 2 pounds a week until I found this website. I lost 5 pounds the first week and also learned a lot about food and how certain foods can help you lose weight. I ve lost 22 pounds to date. www.edietswork.com Good Luck!