Tuesday, September 18, 2018

How do i lose weight fast, and look good? -

i m in a musical, and we have to pair up for most of the music song thingies.... the musical in on May 2-ish... i do i lose weight fast... i want to look good even if i don t get paired with someone i like.... i need help... if u have any suggestions at all for me, they would really help!!! i want to lose 10-13 lbs... in like 2 months, or 1 and 1/2 months.... Help!!!

www.tesajenkins.isagenix.comONE WORD - ISAGENIX!!I have lost 15 pounds in 16 days! It works! My husband is losing about 2 pounds every 3 days so is my hair stylist. It s a easy program and you don t have to starve yourself. Let me know if you want more information.tesaj@charter.net

I lost 55 lbs in 7 months by using Medifast shakes for breakfast and dinner, and by having a small lunch of mostly baked chicken, vegetables, and a small amount of dairy. Once a week I do broiled fish. I cut out bread for the most part (I don t recommend for a long period), and I joined a gym. I cut out alcohol and sugar. I drink 80 oz a day of water for each 100 lbs I weigh. I have kept the weight off for eight years. You can get those on the web at medifast.com or also I now do some EAS shakes, which you can get at the supermarket r drugstore.Sugar, or any sudden intake of carbs can cut the fat burning process by limiting how many ketones you can manufacture. Ketones are a by-product of the fat burning process, and if you can t manufacture them, you can t burn the fat. The fat burning process takes a geat deal of water to work - that s why they all tell you to drink water. So - that one little peice of candy will stop you from losing weight for about three days. Think before you eat it! Avoid lots of salt - it will let you keep more water than you want to.For in between meals I do a cup of low-salt bullion and a couple of high-fiber crackers.One more thing: portions. You should eat meat the size of a pack of cards, and vegetables the size of a baseball. This is a doctor-supervised program that I paid for - but walked away with a great deal of education on nutrition which has helped me and some of my friends. My mom has lost over 100 lbs doing this - and she s a diabetic. By the way - I have a serious thyroid disease and had a hard time losing weight until I got ahold of this Dr. (he s in the SF bay area).One last thing:Don t think of the things you can t have - think of the person you re going to be.

hydroxycut. i lost about 35lbs in 2 months. no joke. drink alot of water, excersice at least 30 minutes everyday, eat lots of fruits and veggies and in no time you ll be lookin very hottt!

oh ill help u dear!:Dwell try waking up in the mourning early and go out for a 10 min jog then for breakfast try eating oatmeal with low fat milk or soy milk or whole grain cereal with bannas! then for lunch try making it light like say a sandwich will do with a fruit! then for dinner eat soup ! try eating mostly soups,sandwichs,and salads a great weight to lose like 1o pounds in 2 weeks the after waiting 2 hours after dinner ! go and get ready for a one hour exercise ok ! dont exercise everyday try doing it for 5 days only and have a 2 day break from it ! it will speed up the weight lost faster!:D

http://HerbUrHealth.net has a great program to lose weight and it is SAFE and HEALTHY. These products are all made of Herbs.

When you are not fat you are looked got alreadyexercise everyday like jogging around the blockskip meals. Eat 2 times per day than 3 times per dayDont eat until you re fulleat fruits at night if your hungry.drinks lots of water and stop all the fast food and chocolate.I found this on this website. There are more tips and info.