Saturday, October 27, 2018

Hi. Im currently fifteen years old. I am about 60 kg which is about 133 pounds. I am like 177 cm..? -

I just want to know how I can lose weight quickly as much as possible. I wanna lose like 10 kg in like 2 months. I exercise every single day (Running for about 30 minutes, biking for 10 minutes) and am eating healthy foods and lesser than what I used to. With all this, I am still not losing weight. It frustrates me, that I even considered bulimia but I know now that it will never go to my benefit. (Please don t lecture me about the dangers of Bulimia, I know) I just want to lose weight the quickest way... Also, I am wanting to be a model so I have to lose 10 kg. Please please PLEASE do not lecture me about how perfect weight I am, I do not find myself fat.. I just really want to model and these are the standards I have to work with. Even if I do not like it. Thank you so much for taking the time to read... I just want an answer quick. Thank u!

you really don t need to lose weight. You are fine just the way you are.

Well, I heard that if you exersise in the morning before you eat you lose more weight than any other time. This is how it works: When you exercise after you eat, you have carbohydrates in your body and instead of burning fat, you burn those carbs. But in the morning before you eat, you have no carbs so your body is FORCED to use that fat. After that you need to eat a healthy breakfast. When you eat breakfast it s like adding fuel to the fire.

I know you dont want to hear this, but I ll tell you anyways.You shouldn t be loosing weight at your age. You re still not done growing. Your body needs all the fat it can get to help you grow, and stay healthy. Give it a few years and you ll see you ll grow into your weight.As for modelling, if they can t appreciate you for the beautiful girl you must be, then it s so not worth it.