Monday, October 15, 2018

What is the best weight loss support on line community in uk? -

I joined months ago a great Italian weight loss support forum and it s really useful for my information/motivation in my weight loss program.I live in Uk though, and would like to share the same experience with some uk people, is there any popular community that you know?I don t really need programs like weight watchers and so on, because I already learnt how to eat properly and healthly, but it would be interesting to be to know (even if only virtually) some Uk people on my same life changing path. Thank you for your answers.

probably wieght watchers,i used them and they were fantastic,people think its just a woman thing.HOW WRONG ARE THEY. good luck tho.

weight watchers or scottish slimmers

Might not be of any use but they have groups about slimming on MySpace.com