Saturday, November 24, 2018

Slimming-pills/Stackers/T3s/T5s? -

Okay so i know the majority of you are going to tell me not to take them but I really want lose weight quickly.I am 9 stone, aged 17, and 5ft4 .I want to get down to 8 stone. Now the questions I am asking are,1. What are the side effect of taking them?2. Is it true you put more weight on when you stop taking them? (even if i continue to excercise)3. Am i able to take them at work without people noticing side effects as i hear they have a drug called Speed in them?I understand that alot of people think it s wrong so please don t comment saying DONT DO IT but I just want to know the positive outcomes (and the negatives)the risks the side effects and also a few to advise me to take?Thank very much x

hey little Dude,not going to tell you not to take them but know this pill do not lose the weight with out activity, witch means they are just an aid to losing the pounds, side affects very for every person know your limits don t expect miracles and cut the crap out of your diet sugar carbs and starches and they will show you what a little pushing yourdelf and a lot of exercise can do for your body, and for god sakes just take the scribed amount.