Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Fitness and weight loss online journal or community? -

I m looking for a website that can help track my progress in a weight loss program without telling me what to do. I just want a place that will keep a food journal and keep track of the exercise I ve been doing. Maybe a place to keep a blog or share it with other people who are trying to lose weight. Does anyone know of a place like this? I just looked at FitDay but I didn t really like it. Any suggestions? Of course if it s free that would be awesome!

I think slimfast has one. It shows you what to do but you can modify it and insert what you did.FOUND ONE FOR YOU https://www.my-calorie-counter.com

Try diettalk.com. I ve never used them, but it appears to be free to join.

I don t know of a site but ....you can always start one an maybe it will take off right.. the way i see it if u can t find it make it

what about sparkpeople.com or buddyslim.com?