Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Has anyone been on that Nutrisystem weight loss program beore??? -

My mother has. She lost a lot of weight on it. However, she gained it all back. The same goes for Weight Watchers, L.A. Weightloss, Physician s Weightloss, and others that I m now forgetting. You would be MUCH better off speaking with a nutritionalist or even just going to the library to check out books about nutrition, and educate yourself. It s no lie that you cannot live the healthy life you want without exercise. It takes both that and a good diet.I would so not waste my money on something that has a very low long-time success rate. The library is free, and walking outside is free. You don t have to spend a penny to have the body you want. Good Luck!!!

Yes. If you are really commited not too picky about your food it works. I lost 26 lbs on it recently. My boss tried it, didn t like the food the portions weren t big enough for him. It s also pretty expensive, ~$75/wk.

Don t Use anything. companies just make money. those stuff have side effects. I can help you lose weight if you need to. r3vld2005@yahoo.com Thanks.