Monday, December 24, 2018

How can I lose weight quickly? -

Ok so I m 12 years old and I m 5 feet, 2 and a half inches. I weigh a whopping 143 pounds. I m huge and gross looking. I ve never worn a bikini because I m too fat. I wear size 8 jeans, and I want to get to a 2 or 3 at the biggest.I really want to lose at least 25 pounds and get to 115 pounds at the most. I never have time to go the the gym, but I play field hockey, volleyball and softball in the fall, and softball and lacrosse in the spring. I also dont want to take pills.Please help! I want to lose 25 pounds by December at the latest. I want to wear a bikini for Spring Break.

i had the same problem last year. im 13 now. last year when i was 12 i was 5 0 and 138 pounds and i did not play one sport so i had it pretty hard too. now im 5 1 and 111 pounds. i tried starving my self, did not work. what did work is i got my ipod and listend to it while i walked up and down the road and exercised. and what made me lose alot is i watched how much i ate. for example, instead of two of something i just ate one. and the big thing i did was i went 2 months with out soda, and instead i had water. and also relax cause stress causes weigt gain so dont worry. also your only 12. i hit my growth thing a little after i turned 13 which will cause you to lose weight so dont worry. like i said been there done that it will get better. by the way my friend who is 5 4 and 12 years old is 164 pounds so your not alone in trying to lose weight.

sparkpeople.comtry the japanese morning banana diet, and excercisecarido for the legsjumprope, running, cycling.and try to lift little weights because big muscles on a girl is gross.try running 3-4 miles a day, and eat 1200-1300 caloriesbut remember your still beautiful but you d be MORE beautiful if you were a size 2-3.thats what helped me lose 25 kg in less than a year.

wow,Im 14 and i belive im 5 2 and i weight 117 But anywho, Just be active and eat nice food.Maybe even do a workout everyday before you go to bed.