Monday, December 17, 2018

Weight loss programs? Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig? -

So Im lazy as can be. I sit a desk all day for work mon-fri then wait tables during the day sat sun. So Im pretty much just exhausted all the time. Nights are all I get.Im with in my healthy weight for my height but I am gradually gaining more and more weight. I am not a motivated person so I need something that can offer a support group, meetings, nutritionists etc to keep me on track. I want to loose about 15-20 pounds and just change my lifestyle a bit. Eat right, exercise more...Any suggestions for programs that might help me get started? Thanks in advance.

I would opt for Weight Watchers. You can use every day grocery foods. They have meetings with a very supportive group. Jenny Craig you should buy their foods and I found they are expensive.