Sunday, January 27, 2019

Im 14 and 125 lbs and only 51 how to lose weight??!! helP!!? -

okay I AM SOOOO DETERMINDED to lose weight this summer but, im SOO selfconciuos and to embrassed to workout like run outside and do work out videos at home. My brothers ALWAYS tease me when im trying to do the workout videos, and i hate it when my dad tells me that i need to jog. I no hes tryin to be supportive but it makes me NOT want to do it more!! So my question is HOw dO I Work out with confidence. Espically when im running outside!! I get embrassed when people see me and that makes me not want to do it! caN someone helppP!!! PLEASE!!

Instead of focusing on loosing weight, focus on toning up. That is what will make look good. Sit ups, push ups, leg lifts. You don t need to run outside or be in front of people. I know how hard that is starting out. Splurge and go get yourself an exercise ball of 5 pounds if you have never really lifted weight before. When you do sit ups, have it on your chest as you go up. To do leg lifts, put it under your bum and lift your legs from the floor to strait, or more if you can. You can do these in your room. Do them untill it burns, then do five more. Increase that number as you progress. Once you feel comfterable, go to the gym and start lifting weights. The key to toning up and not getting all bulky is to do low weight and high reps. That means only lift a little bit, but lift it a lot. Start out slow, then work your way up. Good luck, and remember not to think about others too much, they respect that you are working on it. This is about you.

Joining a gym is a good idea. I m 14 too and I just joined a gym for the summer. If you cant do that then get your ipod or music player and take it and a bottle of water, walk around your neighborhood a few times, then run, then jog, then run, and alternate around. If its too much then take a break. Its your limits! Do things like jumping jacks in your room. Its easy and good to do. Maybe some DDR?

dont feel selfconciuos or embarrassed about running or working out and for get about people looking at you and what others said.. you can achieve and do anything you want... so go and put your gym shorts and shirt and start running out side... and forget about those people who see you...

you fine the way your are. cause weight also depends on muscle mass which is heavier than fat and your build, so i wouldn t, worry. but if you do want to , eat right ( not going anorexic just following a healthy diet ) and exercise. then punch your brother in the face for being a jerk

Don t feel self concious when others watch you as you jog. 9 times outta 10 that person is thinking about how lazy they are and wish they could be the ones out there.

DOONT CARE WHATTT OTHERs THINK!