Friday, January 11, 2019

Whats the best way for teens around the age of 14 to lose weight fast? -

im not fat. just a little chubby. I want to make my tummy, thighs, and love handles to get smaller,

teens should NOT diet. your body is still growing and may change dramatically. as a younger person you need sufficient nutrition to build a strong body. just eat healthily and exercise

well I m a little older than your age but i had the same problem that you have a few months ago. 1st of all i rode my bike around 15 miles a week but not all at one time and after i rode my bike i walked like around 4 miles which in a week would be like around 12 miles. and everyday after school i would do like 20 to 50 push ups and sit ups. so like in one month a could tell my tummy, thighs, and love handles were getting smaller!! oh and one more thing drink a LOT of water i mean a lot and cut down on any fating foods!!!

Eat healthier and get active.

Not to be negative but, I am 14 and I have the same problem I have a potbelly, fat thighs and love handles, and I have tried working out it has not helped. I is really hard to lose a few pounds.

im 14 too and i tend to lose about 7 pounds or so over the summer from swimming. i wasnt on a diet either so i think swimming burns a ton of calories!