Sunday, February 10, 2019

How can i lose weight by 5 days? -

school start september 4 and i don t know how to lose weight by then. so someone help mee 3

I m trying to lose weight too and it s sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it s really working for her. I m gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. Check their website at http://www.thin-fit.info , my aunt got a free trial and paid only 5.49$ shipping and handling.

You might be able to lose up to like 3 lbs but it won t be fat you re losing. If you want to lose weight, you can generally lose 1-2 lbs a week, but your first week you can lose more because you re losing water. If you wanted to lose a lot of weight before school starts, you should ve started before now.To lose weight you need to burn more calories than you consume. Bottom line.

12 Tips for Atkins Diet1. If what you are eating has less than 1 carb, count it as 1 carb just to be sure.2. Totally avoid caffine at least for the first two weeks on the program.3. Drink a MINIMUM of 8 glasses of plain water or seltzer daily.4. Don t weigh yourself more than once a week5. Take starting measurements as well as weight - sometimes you ll lose inches before pounds6. Avoid any type of low carb sweetener for the first two weeks7. Don t compare your loss to someone else s - this is a YMMV thing (your milage may vary)8. Stalls are common around the third week so don t panic9. If you follow your plan to the T and don t lose, consider Candida as a possibility and avoid vinegar, cheese, mushrooms and any other fermented food10. Have bloodwork done before starting so you have a comparison11. Cholesterol can be elevated in the first few weeks til your body adjusts - make sure your doctor knows that you re doing low carb and when you started12. Don t blame the diet if you don t read your plan book -- blame the diet if you don t read the labels -- Don t blame the diet if you don t follow the dietMore infomation you can check: --12 Tips for Atkins Diet-- --http://www.loseweighthappy.info/index.php?option=com_content task=view id=119 Itemid=62 --

My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website http://www.slim-get.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

Try low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein, and exercise. The foods are low caloried, and yet filling and healthy. Brisk walking is great for burning body fats.It is my lifestyle now. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.Details such as my experience, meals, snacks, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog

wow 5 days i don t think u can lose much weight maybe like 1-2lbs