Thursday, February 21, 2019

How do u lose weight by october? -

i want to lose weight fast at least 15 lbs.

work out, and diet. 15 pounds in a month and a half can be unhealthy, and it will be hard to keep it off. But if you workout EVERTDAY, doing cardio for at least 45 minutes and strenth training, you should be able to lose 2-3 pounds a week. If you cut your meals to more moderate portions that should also help.

i have found the Weight Watchers point system to be very effect and easy to follow. You can buy a lot of stuff already prepared with the points right on the box. You should have no problem losing 15 pounds by October on this diet. Good luck.

Try low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein, and exercise. The foods are low caloried, and yet filling and healthy. Brisk walking is great for burning body fats.It is my lifestyle now. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.Details such as my experience, meals, snacks, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog.Xiaozhen

oh easy =]. Look up The Fat Smash Diet and it should pull that up. Go on that, it really works! I should know, I m on it right now. Others I know have been on this diet and have been able to lose a lot of weight and keep it off. Getting into the later phases you ll have to eventually exercise, but not too hard at first if you don t want to. Good luck, if you have any questions about it. Feel free to ask me :)