Tuesday, February 26, 2019

If I starve myself will I lose weight? -

well im about 5 3 and i weigh about 180. I know im really fat and i want to lose weight fast. Will I lose weight if i starve myself?

Yes. But you will also become weak. Your body has nothing left to get nutrients from, so it eats away at your muscle.

NO!When you starve yourself, your body doesn t getthe good natural fats and sugars it needs.Changing your diet so drastically worries your body and it starts to work for itself to try to produce these things resulting in your system making its own fats and sugars. You will lose almost no weight like that and could possibly die.

Try acai berry suggested above but starving will work and you will lose weight along with things you don t want to lose. Muscle and the proper nutrients that your body requires to stay health. Just change what you eat and snack on but don t starve yourself.

Definitely.

u will but dont do that to urself.......if you become to underweight you could die