Saturday, March 16, 2019

Does anyone know how to lose weight after youve had a baby? Im trying everything and I weigh 120 help -

Obviously, depending how recently you ve had a baby, you ll need to check with your doctor before starting any sort of exercise program.The only truly effective way to lose fat and keep it off is to follow a consistent program of eating right and exercising. Easier said than done, I know, if you don t have a plan to follow. But, there are some good programs out there that you can follow, even if you only want to work out at home.A good resource to check out is http://www.bestfitnesstools.comHope that helps,Dave S.Owner, Perfect Fit Personal Training Studiohttp://www.thetruthaboutdiets.com

Ummmm......you weigh 120 lbs? You don t need to lose ANY weight, unless you are only 4 feet tall. Then you d be pudgy. LOLRemember after you have a baby---even just one baby....you will NEVER look the way you did before you got pregnant. That baby stretched out everything (and I don t mean just skin) evn your hips are wider. That never goes back.

120 pounds is not bad after a baby? why are you so concerned? how tall are you? i was told breastfeeding will help loose some pounds as your body uses the fat to make and keep milk, and you use up more calories

breastfeeding.....I lost all pregnancy weight by four months post delivery (gained some back) but I attribute it all to breastfeeding.

cut down your fav dishes for a moment

120 does not sounds heavy to me. Here is what I did after I had my son.....WORKED HARD! I busted my butt worked out hard and watched my diet... took me nearly a year to get back to my normal size. After a child... your body changes... you have to accept your new curves and work hard to tone what you can.