Tuesday, March 19, 2019

How do i lose weight? -

I am 14 yrs old. I weigh 56 kg. I used to weigh 105 lb. grr...I really need to lose weight, but I want to stay healthy. any tips on how to lose weight...pls pls pls. i want to become 105 again, but I cannot spend any money on diet programs. HELP

I lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Here is how I did it.1. Every morning get up and walk for 45 minutes. You can start with less time, but you want to get up to 45 minutes, and it must be fast walk. You want your heart rate to go up. It must be in the morning, it kick starts your metabolism.2. I cut out Red Meat, and fatty foods. Boneless skinnless chicken breast, baked, or grilled, rice and vegetables (steamed).3. Eat half. Just eat half of what you normally eat. Put 1/2 on your plate, and put the rest away. Cook less. When you go to fast food, get salads only. Or grilled chicken. No fries, only diet soda. Or water.It will work, once you get into a routine, you will get hooked on the results, and you will keep the routine. It has been over a year for me. A sight with some really cool diet calculators and interesting calorie counting calculators is here. Check it out.http://www.caloriesperhour.com/Check out my before and after pic at my yahoo 360 pagehttp://profiles.yahoo.com/gorillamykeStay motivated, and get up and walk every day. I seriously lost all my weight starting off my day on my walk. Good LUCK!

Try the GI Diet and exercise every day, its working for me

Exercise and eat healthy, there is no big secret to weight loss. You just need to have the dedication to make sure that you do both.

How tall are you? If you are 14, chances are you are still growing. You need to be careful about limiting your intake. Trying to stay 105lbs if you are now 5 foot 10 isn t a good idea. A good diet is filled with fruit, grains, dairy. Eat only when you are hungry - not over fill. Exercise 30 minutes a day (walking, running, etc.). See a doctor - get them to give you a diet plan.

do cardio like 4-5 days a week, and eat healthy,no junk food.you will be 105 again.

To successfully lose weight, you must carry outa plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionallybalanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity. I found useful informations at

dont eat a bunch of crap.and exersize too.

get off the computer and realize that you are fat

start running on a treadmill or outside.. swimming works well too

Eating right and doing exercise is the best way. try to eat three balanced meals and you can have snacks in-between that are low in fat. When you exercise make sure you are doing enough to burn - which means at least 30 minutes, try to swim, jog, even walking is exercise. If you can t get out of the house try jumping jacks or running in place. riding a bike is good too. Again, make sure you work toward eating healthy - balance meals with protein, carbs and grains. Try to stay clear of sweets unless it is a small amount as a treat.