Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I want to become a stripper and I need to lose weight first help!? -

I want to live that night life, dancing on stage for guys. I want to be 100% confident with my body. What should I do to lose weight fast. so I can shake my a**?

Lol, I m a working stripper, and I can tell you, that night life isn t all that it s cracked up to be. Plus if you want to have your own list of long term clients, you need a good personality. You have to deal with constant sprained ankles from wearing heels all the time, I currently have a slight tear in my calf muscle from doing stages. You ll get bruised, you have to deal with uncomfortable attention, plus you ll most likely spend most of your time *off stage* selling dances to guys that want to grab your chest and privates. The money isn t always good, the management isn t always there for you. Sometimes girls walk away with less than 10 dollars profit after the tip out and stage fee. You ll make money for maybe the first two weeks as the new girl, but after a while you ll really have to hustle on the floor. Plus a lot of drama between the girls. Stealing, drugs, prostitution, you name it, we have it. I ve even seen a stripper with missing teeth because of her drug habit. If you slip and hurt yourself seriously, you might be forced to come into work because you have no money. I ve seen a girl with foot fracture, hip fracture, ankle sprain, and bruised ribs(all at once) come into work with only Ibuprofen. I m not trying to take your dream away, but I m just letting you know what *really* goes on backstage so you can decide whether you want to or not.To answer your question about weight, curvy girls generally make more money than simply skinny girls. Just remember, you need an a** to shake your a**.Miss Cran Juice - I m working on finishing my computer engineering degree, you make it sound like all of us are stupid streetwalkers.

I want to be a stripper too :)I m not sure how you can lose weight fast, when I want to lose weight I usually just stop eating, but that s not very healthy. I suggest eating as much fruit and veg as possible and taking up yoga - it s fun!Good luck with being a stripper! I m sure you ll be awesome!!Oh, and Cran Juice . I m a straight A+ student. Thanks for the concern.

I want to do the same thing:)Start off with a cleanse, if your not completely vegan you have for lack of a better term sludge in your intestines. Try master cleanse it will get rid of that (3-10 lbs).Then eat a lot of raw veggies and fruit.Fish is good for protein, or nuts.Drink LOTS of water, that will make you lose water weight.Cut down on snacks, Don t eat after 7.Cardio will burn the fat, running will burn fat and tone your *** and legs.

LOTS AND LOTS of cardio, start counting calories stay atleast under 2000, lots veggies lots of fruit, even out everything else outAnd you can be confident, start dancing in fron the mirror naked learn what angles make your body hot...and go check out clubs talk to girls...

I have news for you, if you feel like being a stripper would give you confidence, you obviously have no self respect. I feel sorry for you, my dear.

tons of cardio and a good strict low cal/carb diet I look forward to seeing on on the pole

why?!??