Friday, March 22, 2019

I want to lose weight fast- any hints? -

I want to lose 8 - 9 kgs. Im currently on 58.5 and I d like to drop to 50. I live in Australia - has any one done any off self supplements or diet regimes that have worked? Please let me know. Thanks,Pebbles.

How much time do you have? Be careful, it s never a good thing to STOP eating cos you ll screw up your metabolism, just begin watching what you put into your body. Less carbs/sweet stuff, more proteins (like lean chicken and fish, or no meat at all, vegetarian) and salads/fiber. Get out and walk at least two miles each day as fast as you can, and alternate every other day to 4 miles. You will drop inches so fast, it ll boggle your mind (might take you a maybe a month to drop several inches off waist, thighs, hips)! The weight will drop FAST, too. Good luck!