Thursday, March 14, 2019

What is a good dieting and workout plan to lose weight fast? -

Well, I m not overweight, but I would like to lose a few pounds for a wedding that s coming up soon. What can I say? I m just an ordinary teen. Either way, I just want to lose a few pounds. I heard that some people replace both meals with yogurt or cereal. (I ve tried the cereal one, it gets tiring though.) Is it even healthy to eat that everyday for a long period of time? So what is a good diet I can stay on even when I m in school? In school they always serve pizza or other foods that seem very fattening. I ve stopped eating sweets and started walking a mile everyday. What is a quick, easy and fast way to lose pounds on a good diet?

Do not go on that yogurt diet whatever you said. You will lose the weight but you will alsoo end up putting back one a few extra punds when you stop.If you told me how much time you had for the wedding and how much you want to lose by that time i could have helped more.All im gona say is, eat when youre hungry and stop when satisfied. If you eat when your not hungry your body will find it hard to digest. It will be in shock cause it doesn t need any food and you took some in. But when your hungry it is prepared to digest it fast.Stop when you SATISFIED. Not full.Chew your food around 25 times to activate hunger signals.Drink lots of water.Exercise from time to time. good luck

Try low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein, and exercise. The foods are low caloried, and yet filling and healthy. Brisk walking is great for burning body fats.It is my lifestyle now. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.Details such as my experience, meals, snacks, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog