Sunday, April 28, 2019

Any tips on losing weight before summer vacation is over? -

I plan on losing at least 30 pounds over the summer. I attempted to diet last year, but I didnt stick to it. I know I have to eat a well balanced diet and exercise. I need some tips on how to lose weight before school starts again. I would like to surprise my friends when I come back. Also, are there any foods that help me lose the weight? I do eat some fruits./vegetables and stay away from junk food. Are there any exercise activities that would help? Lastly, did anyone have any diets that worked very well?

The grapefruit diet. I lost 10 lbs in a week. believe it or not. it is totally awesome. You can find it online ANYWHERE just go to google and type in Grapefruit Diet and it will work. the best part is i only exercised a little bit. Could you imagine if i done pilates everyday and done the biggest loser workout every night??? Omg. ....want proof? It works. I did it! I lost 60lbs 3 1/2 months!

The best thing to do even if you dont feel like it is in the early moring get up and take a nice jog around the block unless of course your like the size of house then there realy is no point of jogging at first but if your are just a bit over weight is always fun to see the world aroun with a nice jog in morning. Then just finish it off with a couple of sit up s and pushups and you have a whole body work out and it doesnt make you to frim just right! HAVE a great summer@ josh washburn

do all of ruing dont eat junck food k

yes i lost 14lb by drinking limu every day if you want to know about it go to jamesvandusen.originallimu.com i promis that it will help

Ab machine an bun and thigh roller but you would need to do cardio work to shed excess fat before you get tone on these machines. Don t eat anything white such as potatoes, rice, white bread etc. Something in the white things contains bad fat. There is also the suana belt that shed inches off your whaist before you start getting tone and muscles appearance.

WALK, WALK, WALK...CUT DOWN ON CALORIC INTAKE, AND WALK SOME MORE.

Exercise every day, even if it s just a walk. Go on a high protein, low carbohydrate diet. Eat fish, eggs, chicken, occasional lean beef or pork, low fat cottage cheese. Stay away from regular cheese, no bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, peas, beans (except green beans). No more than one piece of fruit a day and no fruit juice (it s sugar water, my dr says). Cut down on carrots and tomatoes (included ketchup). Use mustard instead of mayonnaise in recipes. Eat lots of salads, green vegetables. Salads only have one tablespoon of dressing for the whole salad. No ice cream, or other desserts.

No tips on losing 30 pounds unless you go on an IV and stop eating for a month.

dont eat bread

if you eat more in the morning and less at dusk

They say your stomach is the size of your fist. Personally, that never fills me up. I lost weight a couple years ago by going by the Okanawan rule: eat until you feel that you re 80% full, then stop. It takes your brain 15 minutes to acknowledge that you re full. My problem was always portion control - I d always eat until I felt full (which was too late, obviously). Drink LOTS of water, cut down on caffiene and salt sugar, and switch from white breads to grain breads. And little things, like switching from whole mile to nonfat helped. If you re in an area with good weather, go for a 30 minute walk daily (at least, if you can do more, go for it).

skip one meal a day do sit ups,jump and jacks, and leg lifts and walk each day with a partner or even alone or visit the gym to keep you up and have a calender or sumthing for you not to forget and yes go on a diet but don t go on a crash diet it ruins upper body which slows you down

eat less exercise more