Thursday, April 25, 2019

How can I lose weight fast without a lot of exercise? -

How can I lose weight without a lot of exercise? I have tryed so many diffrent things, and nothing has seemed to work for me. I have tryed everything. Does anyone have any secrets? Is there anything out there that I can do without breaking my budget?

weightwatchers is the best diet out there. Also you have to exercise at least 3 days a week and hard enought that you break a sweat.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/03��Try Reading this book. Good Luck!

My teen daughter and I went on a hypoglycemic diet because I found out I was hypoglycemic. It s very healthy and we ve both lost 15 lbs within the last 2 months...and from eating 6 times a day. I haven t exercised much but if I did I bet I d have lost more weight. We are amazed what cutting out sugar, fat and bad carbs have done for us.

hoodia eat right and keep on the exercise

low fat vegan diet.

Just exercise. Quit being a baby.