Wednesday, April 10, 2019

How can I lose weight faster than the rate Im already at? -

So over the last month and a half I ve been running 4 miles every day. At first I weighed in at 257 pounds, and now I m at 238. I eat 3 meals a day but a lot smaller portions of each meal. I like the rate I m going right now but I was wondering if there s a faster way to lose weight but still be healthy.

* You should eat at least 1200 calories per day. If you eat less than 1200 calories per day this slows down your metabolism, because your will body think there is a famine and wants to hold on to calories and this will actually prevent you from losing weight. * Aim to lose no more than two pounds a week. This means no crash dieting, just sensible eating and plenty of calorie burning exercise. * Keep a food journal to make sure that you are truly eating a sensible diet and not over eating or over snacking. Food tracking has been proven to help folks lose weight. * You need to burn 3,500 calories to lose a pound of body fat. To lose a pound a week, you should have a daily calorie deficit of 500 calories. You can create a calorie deficit by eating less, by exercising more, or both. It is best to have a mixture of both.* You should focus on losing fat not lean muscle. Since muscles not only keep you strong, they also burn considerably more calories, pound for pound, than fat. Be sure to add strength training to your exercise plan. I hope this helps and good luck.http://dropping-7lbs-a-week.blogspot.com/

Important is to lose weight on a healthy way. You must eat and lose weight. Also a good tip is to drink a lot of water.

have you tried the Lil Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��