Sunday, May 26, 2019

Do you lose weight faster not eating meat or just by counting calories? -

you shouldn t cut out any food group just to lose weight. You actually need some lean meats in your diet. The best way is to count calories, eat well and exercise most days - really exercise, like sweat profusely and be red and sticky- It is best if you stick to mainly white meats such as chicken and fish and just include small amounts of lean red meats simply because of the lower fat content in white meats. If you do decide to cut out meats though make sure that you eat planty of iron rich foods such as spinach, mushrooms, etc

counting calories which i never do.

You can not eat meat and still gain weight. Its all about calories. Try eating less calories than you burn from daily expenditure and exercise, and get these calories from healthy, low fat foods. Meat isnt bad in moderation, but if you decide to stop eating it entirely, be sure you are getting enough protein from other sources (Eggs, chicken, fish, cottage cheese, etc.)

I think not eating because I tried not eating and that same day I started feeling lighter. I don t really know if I got lighter thought.

Neither. I lost by eating the right types of food.It is my lifestyle now. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.Details such as my experience, meals, snacks, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog